i’m a big fan of pokémon and teen wolf fandom has wonderful art fusions with pokémon
- (1) (2) by gentlederek
- (1) (2) by duckhymn
- (1) (2) by loislame
- (1) by horseradishing
- (1) (2) (3) by xhearmecallingx
- (1) by torakodragon
- (1) (2) by somekindoferror
- (1) by krakenface
- (1) by anathemarmotqueen
- (1) by callahaa
- (1) (2) (3) by trickwolves
- (1) by torakodragon
- (1) by selectivelydeaf
- (1) by kickingshoes
- (1) by reborngp
- (1) by pembroke
support teen wolf artists by reblogging from their original posts. don’t repost artwork but reblog from the artists’ original post. as always, if you’d like your art to be showcased on any of these lists, please let me know
Sorry for being away. Life is kind of crazy i will be online again in a couple of weeks, xo :*
"Everyone filled out their cards with possible Derek-related scenarios. First to ‘bingo’ gets a hundred bucks."
do you ever have a plan for the day and suddenly it’s 4pm and you’ve achieved literally nothing
people who sign their art with tiny signatures or even don’t sign it at all are happy and have a lot of trust in the internet and we must protect them at all costs
when ur trying to escape from bad guys in a video game but it attracts more bad guys
I’M LAUGHING BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY ON THE ROOF, THAT SOME OF THEM ARE FALLING OFF
Jaime. The name was a knife, twisting in her belly.
“… I… you do not understand, Jaime…he saved me from being raped when the Bloody Mummers took us, and later he came back for me, he leapt into the bear pit empty-handed…I swear to you, he is not the man he was.”
Let me get this straight….
According to most of the Anti Stereks, the Sterek Campaign sending cookies to the cast and Sterek fans giving Tyler Hoechlin a lovingly composed book of fanworks and meta is awful, horrible and disgusting….
Wow. Just wow.
Okay wow. What the hell. This is extreme. Can we address serious issues here putting aside sterek and colethewolf just for a second and address:
- the fact that someone went to extreme measures to hack someone else’s account : it doesn’t matter if this was Posey’s mother, or father, or any other human being that lives on this earth, hacking someone’s account is low, extremely low because you have no right accessing someone personal account without their permission and doing so…is disgusting
- the fact that they spread hate on behalf of her: not only did they not have the balls to spread hate (btw hate shouldn’t even be spread, it’s wrong and toxic) on their account but so arrogantly went to spread the hate on someone else’s behalf which is cowardly, selfish and just a poor sense of judgement
- the fact they didn’t care how the person would feel to be hacked: again, I can’t explain how disturbingly selfish and heartless it is to do this to someone, no one likes to be hacked, and i bet that ignorant hacker would feel the same way.
I’m sorry, but whoever did this, whoever hacked the account, spread hate and made it as a joke is not part of the fandom. Who ever supported this kind of behaviour and encouraged it, is also not part of the fandom. WHY?
BECAUSE A FANDOM IS ABOUT LOVE. IT’S ABOUT UNITY. IT’S ABOUT SHARING COMMONALITIES AND THE DIFFERENCES TO BE DISCUSSED OPENLY AND RESPECTFULLY. ARGUMENTS SHOULD BE HANDLED IN THE MOST MATURE WAY POSSIBLE AND DISLIKING A PERSON OR A GROUP OF PEOPLE SHOULD ALSO BE HANDLED APPROPRIATELY, SO IT SICKENS ME WHEN PEOPLE LIKE THIS GET CALLED A PART OF THE FANDOM, BC I REFUSE TO BE ASSOCIATED.
THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOUR IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND IT SHOULD BE DISCOURAGED. IF YOU’RE WONDERING, YES I WOULD HAVE BEEN AWFULLY DISGUSTED IF A STEREK SHIPPER DID THE SAME THING. THIS ISN’T ABOUT A SHIP, THIS IS ABOUT CROSSING THE LINE.
Exactly. I hope people see how problematic this fandom is. There is a part of TW that is unbearable. They arm themselves with hate and THIS, this shows it.
I can’t believe an actual posey “fan” hacked his mom account to spread hate. You are not a fan.
This is disgusting.